Wolf Veins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle to get the Ball of Spirits is on. Will you be fighting against evil or good?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Tangled Wishes x.x The Children of The Wild: A Wolf RPG

Aleko the Ice wolf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jessica14

Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 am

i smile and sit down and go into heat
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am

I smell her scent and sit next to her my tail next to hers. I look at her and smile. "You have a herd or mate?"
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 am

"I have no mate but i do live in a pack"
i wag my tail alittle spreading the sceant around as it got stronger
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Aleko smiled at her answered then smelled the scent once again this time stronger. The icicles on his legs appeared again as he got aroused. "Well I have been looking for a mate and I think I might have just found the perfect one." He looked at Bella my eyes locked on hers.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 am

i smile "And i think i found the one to" i smile again and stand up waggung my tail now in high heat
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:30 am

I nuzzle her and make my way behind her. I mount up and start to thrust into her moaning her name. As I reach her womb I cum into her and pull out after she was bred. I make my way to her front and lick her muzzle. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 am

i smile and nuzzle him and lick his muzzle "I love you to"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 am

Aleko walked to the same rock he was on earlier and laid down watching Bella, smiling. "Your beautiful." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 am

i smile and walk up beside him and lay down with my head on his back "Is that so"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 am

Aleko licked her muzzle as she laid her head on his back. "It is." He then laid his head down and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 am

i smile and stay awake then fall asleep soon after he does
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 am

I wake up at the sound of footprints and wake up to see a bear standing in front of him. He moved out from under Bella and glare at the bear growling. "Get away from here before I spill your blood on the ground." The bear laughed sounding more like a rumble. He stood up on his hind legs and roared. Aleko stood his ground the icicles on his legs and back grew huge and sharp ice shards flew towards the bear. The bear in turn roared in pain from the shards hitting him and charged at Aleko. Aleko got hit in the side from the heavy bear and lost his breath for a moment. The bear smiled as he lay there and got ready to deliver the final blow. Aleko saw this and formed ice under the bear that started to grow up him holding him still.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 am

i wake up and see the bear and jump and run over to aleko and nuzzle him "Are you ok" i keeping lookinf at the bear my heart punding as fast as it could in my cheast
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 am

Aleko stood up and glared at the bear as the ice covered it completely it now looking like a statue. He turned to Bella as she came over. "I'm fine." He nuzzled her back and smiled. Turning back to the statue he pushed it over down the hill so that it broke and the bear rolled through the shards. It was still alive but it cowered and ran into the forest. Aleko grinned as he was victorious. He looked up and howled proudly.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 am

i sat down and watched him howl then joined him
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 am

I stop howling and nuzzle Bella. I then start licking the wound on my paw that was now blood red.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 am

i see his wound and lick it as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleko the Ice wolf   Aleko the Ice wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleko the Ice wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2